Quick Facts About New Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero
Here are quick facts about the 15th Emir of Kano.
- Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero is the son of the 13th Emir of Kano, Alhaji Dr. Ado Abdullahi Bayero, who reigned from 1963 till his death in 2014.
- Before his appointment, he was Emir of Bichi Emirate. He was named the emir of Bichi in 2019 after Kano State Governor Umar Ganduje divided the Kano Emirate into four.
- In 1990, he was appointed as the district head of Nasarawa and Dan majen Kano.
- Later, he became Danburan Kano, then Turakin Kano to Sarkin Dawakin Tsakar Gida and finally to Wamban Kano.
- Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero is a Mass Communication graduate of Bayero University, Kano.