Seven Amazing Health Benefits of Apple
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away" is an old Welsh proverb that most of us are familiar with, but what makes this fruit so special? What health benefits are associated with eating apples?
Read further to find out its amazing health benefits
1. Helps in preventing dementia.
2. Reducing your risk of stroke. A study involving 9,208 men and women showed that those who ate the most apples over a 28-year period had the lowest risk for stroke.
Read Also: Health Benefits of Eating Cucumber
3. Apple may help prevent the amount of bad cholesterol in your blood from rising.
4. Apples could also help in reducing your risk of diabetes
5. Helps prevent breast cancer
6. Apple prevents Obesity and its associated disorders
7. Apples contain vitamins that helps in maintaining red blood cells and the nervous system in good health